Private Group First Aid Online Course
We offer private bookings for large to small groups looking to enrol in an online First Aid course. At First Aid Online, we can facilitate up to five people at a time using webcams, just like a public course, except there are no members of the public included in your private booking. Alternatively, for longer sessions we can accommodate groups of up to 15 people.
We can also host private group First Aid online courses for a large number of people over a day, in 30-120 minute sessions. Discounts will vary depending on the size of your group.
Why invest in a private group online First Aid course for your family or employees?
Enrolling your family (or staff, if you’re a manager) in a private group online First Aid course can be a wise decision for several reasons:
- Convenience: With an online First Aid course, you and your family or staff can learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home or workplace. This can save time and make it easier to fit the course into busy schedules.
- Accessibility: Private group online First Aid courses can be tailored to the specific needs of your family or workplace. This means that you can focus on the skills and knowledge that are most relevant to your situation.
- Cost-effectiveness: Private group online First Aid courses can be more cost-effective than traditional in-person courses, particularly if you have a large group to train.
- Enhanced safety: By learning First Aid skills, you and your family/staff can be better prepared to respond to medical emergencies. This can help to reduce the risk of injury or illness and potentially even save lives.
- Professional development: For managers, offering a private group online First Aid course can demonstrate a commitment to the health and safety of your team. It can also be a valuable professional development opportunity for employees, enhancing their skills and knowledge.
What online First Aid courses do we offer for private groups?
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Often a workplace requirement, the HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course includes HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Not only will you obtain a Nationally Recognised qualification, but you’ll also acquire essential skills and knowledge on how to confidently handle a First Aid emergency situation. From responding to minor injuries to major incidents, you’ll learn the ins and outs of First Aid – all from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This Nationally Recognised HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course will equip you with the knowledge and abilities to confidently respond to a situation where someone is unconscious. You’ll also learn how to use a Defibrillator or AED properly, so you can be prepared for any scenario. And the best part? You can complete this course from the comfort of your own home or workplace, making it the most convenient and hassle-free CPR course online.
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education & Care Setting
The HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education & Care Setting course is custom-made for childcare and early learning professionals; not only covering essential First Aid skills but also encompassing the HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid online courses, making it an all-in-one solution for anyone seeking a comprehensive first aid certification. And when it comes to caring for little ones, this course has you covered with specialised child and baby First Aid training, plus expert guidance on incident reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Baby & Child Online First Aid Course
Are you an expecting or new parent who worries about not knowing what to do if your baby or child suddenly needs First Aid? Our Baby & Child Online First Aid Course is the ideal solution. This engaging and practical course is not accredited, but it is designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to perform CPR and provide First Aid in an emergency.
No longer will you be held back by fears of not knowing what to do – this course will empower you to save your little one’s life in a crisis. From common injuries to life-threatening situations, this course covers it all – sign up today and be prepared for anything that life may throw your way.